Enabling Support for Adobe ColdFusion
If you want to support ColdFusion scripts on the server, you should obtain a distribution package from Adobe and then install it on the server. Plesk Control Panel supports Adobe ColdFusion versions 6,7, and 8.
After you have installed Adobe ColdFusion on your server, do the following:
- Login to Plesk Control Panel as administrator.
- Click the Server shortcut in the left side navigation pane.
- Click the Updater icon in the right frame.
- Click a link corresponding to the appropriate release version.
- Select the check box corresponding to the ColdFusion support for Plesk item, and click Install. Confirm the installation when prompted.
- Once the selected components are installed, click the ColdFusion Settings icon on the Server Administration screen (Plesk Control Panel > Server).
- Specify the path to ColdFusion installation directory and click OK.