Backing Up Individual Domains (Web Sites)
To back up a domain (web site):
- Click the Domains shortcut in the navigation pane.
- Click the domain name you need.
- Click the Back Up icon in the Domain group.
- If you want to back up and store the backup file on an FTP server, click the FTP repository tab, then click FTP Account Properties to specify the destination FTP server, if you have not done so yet.
- Click the Backup Now icon in the Tools group.
- Specify the backup file name and give a description to the backup file.
- To create a multivolume backup, select the respective check box and specify volume size in megabytes.
- Select the repository where you would like to store the backup file.
- Click Back Up Now.
- The backup will start and the progress will be shown. To update the information on the screen, click Refresh.
- Upon completion of the backup process, click OK.
The backup file will be saved to the repository you selected, and will be accessible either from the FTP server, or from the location Domains > domain name > Backup.