Backing Up Individual User Accounts with User's Domains
To back up a user account with domains:
- Click the Clients shortcut in the navigation pane.
- Click the client name you need.
- Click the Back Up icon in the Tools group.
- If you want to back up and store the backup file on an FTP server, click the FTP repository tab, then click FTP Account Properties to specify the destination FTP server (as described in the section Configuring Control Panel for Using FTP Repository), if you have not done so yet.
- Click the Backup Now icon in the Tools group.
- Specify the backup file name and give a description to the backup file.
- To create a multivolume backup, select the respective check box and specify volume size in megabytes.
- Select the repository where you would like to store the backup file.
- To save the user account settings, select the Back up client's preferences and account details check box.
- Select the domains to back up.
- To back up individual domains, select the corresponding check boxes in the list of domains.
- To back up all user's domains, select the check box in the upper left corner of the list of domains.
- Click Back Up Now.
- The backup will start and the progress will be shown. To update the information on the screen, click Refresh.
- Upon completion of the backup process, click OK.
The backup file will be saved to the repository you selected, and will be accessible either from the FTP server, or from the location Clients > client name > Backup.